Advice on a waxing client please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
I have a client/friend that's been having brazilian waxes every 6 weeks for a year, before that she was waxing on and off for 8 years. She doesn't shave in between but the hair isn't getting any thinner, it's actually really thick and the follicles are huge and white. I've advised her to come every 4 weeks and to use a hair thinning cream but is there anything else I could recommend and which are the best hair thinning creams? Xx

Waxing is never guaranteed to make any hair finer and weaker.If it happens that's great but it depends on the individual,it can also take a long time.Ive never had much joy from the creams but maybe I've never found the right ones or not used them long enough.
I think you just have to carry on and maybe things will get better in time.
Or she could have a course of IPL if she is a good candidate,that will weaken the hair.

Thalgo have a product which a lot of salons retail which seems to be a popular hair retardant product. I've not used it or I don't retail it myself but I've spoken to therapists that do and it seems to sell well.
Perhaps someone here that uses it or retails it may be able to give you some feedback
Biodepyl 3.1 Concentrate - Thalgo

Also Perron Rigot recently introduced a new hair minimising line that comes as two products a hair minimising serum and a hair minimising moisturising lotion. The good thing is that this product comes on a sample/aftercare pack which allows clients to try it out before buying the larger sizes.

HTH

Jack

Latest posts

Back