Advice on Crazy Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas574

Reaction score
Soooo ladies, I'm naturally a very light ash blonde, I put a platinum colour on so virtually am a white blonde to dry hair out a little as its like baby's hair, I put candy floss pink on which looks amaze but only lasted until I washed it! Any tips on what I can do to make it last a little longer as I no it's a semi and shouldn't last long but only one wash is hard work lol
Thank u

Soooo ladies, I'm naturally a very light ash blonde, I put a platinum colour on so virtually am a white blonde to dry hair out a little as its like baby's hair, I put candy floss pink on which looks amaze but only lasted until I washed it! Any tips on what I can do to make it last a little longer as I no it's a semi and shouldn't last long but only one wash is hard work lol
Thank u

Add red to your conditioner until you get the right colour to match? I custom mixed one for my lady who had pink on her hair, and when she came in 6 weeks later it was still there very very faint though, I think it latest properly about 3-4 weeks. I used joico colour intensities on her hair mixing a tiny spot of red with white. I added the same red to a conditioner for her until the right colour was mixed x

Add red to your conditioner until you get the right colour to match? I custom mixed one for my lady who had pink on her hair, and when she came in 6 weeks later it was still there very very faint though, I think it latest properly about 3-4 weeks. I used joico colour intensities on her hair mixing a tiny spot of red with white. I added the same red to a conditioner for her until the right colour was mixed x

Thanks Hun, I don't want it too pink the candy floss is perfect will give it ago its only my own hair lol xx

Sulphate free shampoo, and only wash a few times a week
Invest in some nice dry shampoo

Sulphate free shampoo, and only wash a few times a week
Invest in some nice dry shampoo

And what mm29 says :) joico have sulphate free colour endure shampoo, excellent range, check them out xx

I would say get the bright pink, mix with conditioner and let sit for a few minutes or mix with a treatment (osmo intense) just for an excuse to give yourself more regular treatments xoxo

And apply to dry hair

Latest posts

Back