Advice on E-File and Lash Extension Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hev

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im looking to go for some training in lash extensions and E-Files.

I am based in Essex, id like to go somewhere with great training and poss where i can purchase a E-file or where the training is free with the purchase of an eyelash kit.

I need to get booked on fairly quickly... id rather go by recommendation tho >? x

Hi Ladies,

Im looking to go for some training in lash extensions and E-Files.

I am based in Essex, id like to go somewhere with great training and poss where i can purchase a E-file or where the training is free with the purchase of an eyelash kit.

I need to get booked on fairly quickly... id rather go by recommendation tho >? x

Hi Honey

Both Young Nails and NSI do e- file training duno about any others.

Why not give them a call and they can answer your questions

Ezflow do efile training as well. :)

i just spoke to Georgia smedley of Ezflow, real nice lady, she mentioned about doing some ez flow conversion training with her, as im thinking about offering either the or CND in my new salon.

It was very very pricey, about *** plus vat for efile and training and *** plus vat for lashes and kit, not sure whether i can afford all right now, but would love to be able to.... see what pennys i can rub together.

Do NSI show how to do french maintenance with efile? xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back