Advice on IBD please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireDix86

polishedpinkys
Reaction score
hey ladies..
I have a lady coming over this afternoon for gel extensions.. My first set! Eeeek!
I am using IBD builder gels. Can I use my usual IBD topcoat to finish or has it got to be intense seal? What's the difference? Thanks in advance x

First set of gel extensions achieved since qualifying and on a human hand!! Whoop!
Any advice or comments would be much appreciated xx thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 58
They look great well done! :)
I would maybe of built them up a bit more in the stress area to give them a bit more strength but that's all. I bet you're really pleased and you should be you've done a good job.
I also use ibd and I use my ibd just gel polish topcoat as my final layer over gel extensions and overlays (and gel polish of course) I prefer it to the intense seal which I find almost 'brittle' for some reason, I've got bottles of the stuff but just don't use it!
Good luck and make sure you practise practise practise, it really is the key.
X

They look great well done! :)
I would maybe of built them up a bit more in the stress area to give them a bit more strength but that's all. I bet you're really pleased and you should be you've done a good job.
I also use ibd and I use my ibd just gel polish topcoat as my final layer over gel extensions and overlays (and gel polish of course) I prefer it to the intense seal which I find almost 'brittle' for some reason, I've got bottles of the stuff but just don't use it!
Good luck and make sure you practise practise practise, it really is the key.
X

Thankyou so so much for your response! It's so reassuring to get positive feedback!! Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back