Advice on pamper parties.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victory V

Reaction score
Hello every one,
I've only beening a free lance beauty therapist a short while and need some advice on how to set up pamper party, as a number of clients have said they would like to arrange one.
I have read other threads, (which have been very useful) about how many client I can do treatments on in the time aloud, offering mini manicures and pedicures taking half an hour each. But wasn't sure whether to offer mini facials. What do other therapist think a mini facial should consist of? Do I take my therapy couch (which I did buy for mobile work, but is flippin heavy and find hard to move arround on my own!) or could I have the client sitting up?
How do other therapist charge for pamper parties?
Any other advice would be greatfully received.

Hi,

I think if there is only a small number of people at the party, then 30 min treatments are fine, but if there are a large number of people and you are the only therapist, you could just do 15 minute treatments, like file & polish on fingers or toes.

I have done mini facials before but that was along with another therapist, and they were doing the manicures and pedicures while i was doing facials.

i hope that helps :)

personally I think mini facials are a bit pointless - unless they are having make applied in which case I just do a quick cleanse tone and moisturise beforehand - but thats just my opinion

I would offer F&P's on fingers & toes, eyebrow shapes, nail art, mini massages - foot & leg, arm & hand, face, scalp, shoulders etc, make up is a good one to offer if they are going out, or maybe spray tans, lash tints, body art and waxing. I would offer them a choice of treatments and let them pick which ones they want beforehand so that you can get all of your equipment and products prepared.

Perhaps they can have a basic package that allows them to choose 2 treatments each, right through to a luxury package that includes most things! I realise costings can be tough to work out, but I would base it on the number of treatments each girl is having individually, so basic parties are £10 per client, and gold parties are £40 per client (or whatever, that was just an example)

good luck xx

Thanks for the suggestion, keep them coming. There's alot more to pamper parties than first meets the eye. I'lle definitely put together a brouchure and take on board the advice. :)

I tend to do back massages, Indian Head massage and mini man and ped the most.

Not many request facials as you don't really have time to enjoy the full benefits.

I do take my couch and trolley so it looks professional along with music and candles.

Some places need extra heating and you need to base yourself near a sink etc so you don't have to waste too much time between clients.

I do end up working til very late - nearly always til 1am so I find plenty of water and the occasional energy drink helps!

Pricing is - 15 for 20 mins and 20 for 30 mins but I always end up running over!

Good luck with it though - they are hard work but always alot of fun.

Latest posts

Back