Advice on pricing for princess party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I'm just after your advice

Sorry! My iPad went Barmy and I cant delete the post?

Basically I am doing a Princess Party on Saturday and was wondering if you thought the following sounded ok?

Mini manicure (no nail art, just glitter polish if they wish)
Basic make-up application (eyeshadow, blush and lipgloss)
A squirt of children's perfume
Glitter hairspray
Glitter tattoo

£7 per child

Goodie bag-
Mini Hand Cream
Mini Tinkerbell Perfume
Glitter Tattoo

£4 per Goodie bag

Sorry! My iPad went Barmy and I cant delete the post?

Basically I am doing a Princess Party on Saturday and was wondering if you thought the following sounded ok?

Mini manicure (no nail art, just glitter polish if they wish)
Basic make-up application (eyeshadow, blush and lipgloss)
A squirt of children's perfume
Glitter hairspray
Glitter tattoo

£7 per child

Goodie bag-
Mini Hand Cream
Mini Tinkerbell Perfume
Glitter Tattoo

£4 per Goodie bag

What age range? I think it sounds great value but I would take a range of glitter polishes as I think they'll be more into that. Is your reason for no nail art due to time? Would you be prepared to do a few contrasting dots as they're quick & easy?

As for the goodie bags I'd be tempted to replace the hand cream with either pencils or hair clips as not sure they'd be that excited about hand cream? Depends on age range. Or I'd buy a couple of cheap sheets of nail stickers & cut into strips & pop a strip of 5 or 10 stickers in each bag Xx

Thanks for your help :) yes that's true, I suppose they wouldn't be too bothered about hand cream. Its for a group of 9/10 year olds.

The no nail art was simply because I don't really do nail art unless it is dots! Which I could do, but I was hoping to keep it as simple as possible. And I'll make sure I take my glitter polishes x

i did my first party on sunday and did painted fingers and toes with cina nail stickers on the top. glitter tattoos and a spritz of spray on glitter!
the girls had a ball. i charged £10 per child.

xx

Thanks for your help :) yes that's true, I suppose they wouldn't be too bothered about hand cream. Its for a group of 9/10 year olds.

The no nail art was simply because I don't really do nail art unless it is dots! Which I could do, but I was hoping to keep it as simple as possible. And I'll make sure I take my glitter polishes x

Fair enough. I've done in the past
Four fingers one colour & ring finger another with original colour dots on it - dead quick & easy you just ask the kids to pick their 2 fave colours.

Or glitter polish with contrasting base colour

Or crackle glaze - they love that & Sallys have lots of china glaze crackle on offer at the mo! Or just the Barry M ones but they go thick quickly :)

If you do dots using an orange wood stick you can chuck one of those in the goodie bag too it costs about a penny each I reckon! & they'll all want to go home & try it!

Xx

Gosh sorry I've just realised you were only asking about the price!! :eek:

Apologies I read 'wondered if the following sounded ok' & then rambled on. Sorry I'm not saying there's anything wrong with what you planned I'll beggar off now! :smack: Xx

Gosh sorry I've just realised you were only asking about the price!! :eek:

Apologies I read 'wondered if the following sounded ok' & then rambled on. Sorry I'm not saying there's anything wrong with what you planned I'll beggar off now! :smack: Xx

Oh god no - honestly, thanks for your help! It's my first attempt at organising a princess party so I value your opinion :)

Hehe, to be honest I didn't word it very well as my iPad is messing me about. No, thank you very much, I love the idea of the ring finger being in a different colour. I'd like to do things that are simple but effective and that helps very much x

i did my first party on sunday and did painted fingers and toes with cina nail stickers on the top. glitter tattoos and a spritz of spray on glitter!
the girls had a ball. i charged £10 per child.

xx

Glad the girls enjoyed it! I'm worried they won't for some reason even though I'm sure it'll be fine!

I'm doing similar so it's nice to know I'm kind of on the right track :) I am putting my prices up after the New Year so may slightly increase my princess party prices too x

They will love it :)
Especially if you show them something they can go do at home!

Enjoy it I love that age group they're so easily pleased! Xx

Latest posts

Back