Advice on these photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma_hair

Reaction score
This is my first lot of extensions that I have done last night, please can I have people's opinions and advice so I learn going forward. This lady wanted her hair just a little bit longer so I had to cut them. Had trouble getting the ends even. The photo is in my media folder on my profile if you click on my name. Some reason won't let me upload on here

Lovely blends but to me the length looks too blunt.. are you point cutting or just cutting straight across... I would go back in with a pair of thinning scissors just to soften the blunt edges x

Lovely blends but to me the length looks too blunt.. are you point cutting or just cutting straight across... I would go back in with a pair of thinning scissors just to soften the blunt edges x
I've been cutting straight, been advised to cut like a smile so it's shorter each side then longer in the centre, so when they pull their hair round the front it's diagonal instead of it being blunt x

I've been cutting straight, been advised to cut like a smile so it's shorter each side then longer in the centre, so when they pull their hair round the front it's diagonal instead of it being blunt x
Yeah I know what you mean. Are you a hairdresser x

This is how I blend mine. Hope this helps z

Latest posts

Back