Advice on this colour please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Have a client looking to go from coloured base 8 with bleached highlights to the picture attached, natural base is 6, so I'm thinking colour touch 55/66 with some added /66 special mix but I'm not sure what to pre pig with I was going to use perfecton /6 but not sure if I should pre pig with a red and also I was thinking of adding in some base 10 to the 55/65 because I'm adding the special mix and I find the purple can appear dark so thought this might brighten it? Anyone any thoughts xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408808139.060510.jpg

Tbh it actually looks like one of the adore semi perm purple colours I use the violet rage and purple gem are lovely colours and I sometimes mix them to get the desired purple x

I was thinking of using those kind of colours but a bit worried about the fade from the bleach plus her hair is a little porous mmm don't know whether to just try that first before using the colour touch etc xx

I have found they last really well much better than some
Others but I do try and leave it on for as long as poss and use a good colour shampoo and conditioner. I find it helps the hair condition as it's a semi so tends to last really well xx

Yeah il maybe give that a try where do you purchase adore from xx

Online I got my last lot from paks cosmetics as they deliver to me but not sure if they do it in local wholesalers as I'm in Spain xx

Ah right ok thanks a lot xx

Latest posts

Back