Advice on tummy control fat busting underwear please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im off to praque beginning of October for a hen do.

Not only will I be surrounded by lovely young girlies, but no doubt they will all be a size 8.

I found a nice tube dress but am worried about my tummy. I have the usual fat suits but find they give me a fat back and I get a horrible wedge bit at the top of the bra.

There are so many new things out now, just wondered if any of you have found the perfect peice to go under a fairly fitted dress.

H xx

I have spanx but they are pretty uncomfy so I bought some from primark and they are much better and a fraction of the price :biggrin:

Do waste your money on one of those slimming under dresses x
I had one to o under my body con dress and there so uncomfortable they ride up all the time xx

The one I go back to, and I've had it for years, is a Spanx full-length slip. It does help with my fat -back problem :sad:, and is very comfortable......the only word of warning is that it does add another layer if you're prone to getting hot.

The one I go back to, and I've had it for years, is a Spanx full-length slip. It does help with my fat -back problem :sad:, and is very comfortable......the only word of warning is that it does add another layer if you're prone to getting hot.

gosh hadn't thought about that dandelionpoppy, because I am, err hum, of a more mature era :biggrin: prone to getting hot is an understatement! Raging, mind blowing inferno seems more apt at times.

The pants are no good for me as its a waist I'm actually missing, but sometimes the all in one bodysuits just put all the wobbly bits up and they spill out leaving little wedge on the back ( sorry if this is a little graphic ladies!)

I did wonder about the slip dress and it probably will be mighty cold in Prague

Might be worth a go??
H xx

I would give it a go. I was thinking it wil cold there, too, so an extra layer might be good. The one I've got is quite short, so I can also wear it with tunics too.

Hope you have a great time, and I am sure you will look beautiful!

I am 51 and use the pants from Primark. They're great. No bulky bits ending up elsewhere.

As an alternative, try leaving wheat and wheat products out of your diet for a few days - you will be inches small round the middle

Cut out all carbs and sugar for an even greater effect. For a special event I find its possible to drop a dress size and several inches in 4/5 days doing this.

You could even try it well beforehand to make sure, before you rush out and buy those magic knickers!

Have a lovely time x

Thank you so much ladies.

I love this site, you have taught me loads over the years for my business and to have peeps to ask these little things is just the icing on the cake.

H xx

Thank you so much ladies.

I love this site, you have taught me loads over the years for my business and to have peeps to ask these little things is just the icing on the cake.

H xx

Heather..... you have no tummy to tuck away Mrs !!!

If you really feel uncomfortable you could try an sv wrap a few days before? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

As an alternative, try leaving wheat and wheat products out of your diet for a few days - you will be inches small round the middle

Cut out all carbs and sugar for an even greater effect. For a special event I find its possible to drop a dress size and several inches in 4/5 days doing this.

You could even try it well beforehand to make sure, before you rush out and buy those magic knickers!

Have a lovely time x

I always do this as it has a dramatic effect on my belly, but I only do it 24 hours before. :biggrin:

Primarkk do big knickers, I swear by them! and they're only £5

I got one for my belly for the mothers party, I got it from very, it's the usual pants to suck in your tum but the added extra of straps! And you could still wear your own bra with it, also no need to worry about your back as it had these pieces in the back so other your bra etc the bits don't stick out! Hard to explain but ill look it up now and get a pic xxx

Latest posts

Back