Advice on using nsi balance gel over bio sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly-Tara

Reaction score
Hi there i am doing my friends mums nails tomorrow, she was having her nails done by a friend of mine who uses bio sculpture, but wants me to do her nails for her tomorrow, she still has a few nails left on, so i txt my friend askin what was the best way to remove them, she just said to buff them down and apply nsi over, just wondered do i still do all prep the same as i would when going over the nails that have bio sculpture on them, or do i do anything different?
Sorry just havent done any clients that have had different gel on before.
Any advice would be great

i do bio-sculpture and personally id soak the remainder nails off
hth

Yes i agree as bio is a soak of gel i would remove the remining three and start afresh.

ok thanks im just abit worried as havent had to soak nails off before x

you need to soak them off.
the bio sculpture gel is much more flexible than the balance gel so it will cause cracking if you leave the bio on.

bio is pretty easy to soak off. buff over the gel, soak some cotton wool in acetone, place it on the nails and wrap them with foil.

then whilst you are prepping the other nails they will be soaking off.
takes around 15 mins.

ok great thanks for that x

Hey just to let everyone know i soaked the nails off and just did a natural gel overlay, worked fine, thanks for evryones advice

Latest posts

Back