Advice on water heater for hair salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camdens hair

Reaction score
Hi Guys and gals,

I based in Birmingham, UK. I have 2 wash basins and need to get a overhead water heater, any ideas? I've seen Salon Master but pretty expensive.

Any advice/help, greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I had a salon master in my first salon, so glad it was already there and I didn't waste money buying it, it looked all very impressive with its 3 tier tank, but totally useless and expensive to run.
My last place just had shower units fitted, it was leasehold and I wasn't allowed to get a tank installed. The units proved worthwhile, constant hot water, low maintenance, cheap to run
Where the salon master, you either had to switch on all 3 sections on the tank and heat them all, which, if I remember was for 6 stylists, wasting electricity, one section was for 1-2 stylists, so I just switched 1 on, had 3 perms in one day treble the amount water used, ran out of hot water and had to wait an hour for it to reheat :-(

I had a salon master in my first salon, so glad it was already there and I didn't waste money buying it, it looked all very impressive with its 3 tier tank, but totally useless and expensive to run.
My last place just had shower units fitted, it was leasehold and I wasn't allowed to get a tank installed. The units proved worthwhile, constant hot water, low maintenance, cheap to run
Where the salon master, you either had to switch on all 3 sections on the tank and heat them all, which, if I remember was for 6 stylists, wasting electricity, one section was for 1-2 stylists, so I just switched 1 on, had 3 perms in one day treble the amount water used, ran out of hot water and had to wait an hour for it to reheat :-(
Thanks, I've been told shower units are good. The issue is they are not normally for commercial use and my landlord wants to know the spec as he doesn't want his insurance to be void.

I got a ways heater from tool station cost me £150 I think. And can connect 2 wash points.
It's instantaneous so u have hot water all the time.

The pressure is brill too. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439189073.885506.jpg

Sorry I got it from screw fix x

I got a ways heater from tool station cost me £150 I think. And can connect 2 wash points.
It's instantaneous so u have hot water all the time.

The pressure is brill too. X
thank you, most helpful.

Latest posts

Back