Advice please-IBD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
I'm booked onto a IBD just gel polish course in two weeks and a gel art course after I'm about to invest in a lot of the IBD just gel polish colours, is there anyone else who uses this product? Could you let me know how it is please? Thanks x x

Hello! I did my gel polish training last summer in IBD just gel and Orly GelFx. I have 6 IBD colours and love them, however one of the colours I have by them lifts very quickly (possibly due to my badly conditioned nails!) other than that they work for me and my clients very well, and the removal is a lot easier than some of the other brands I have tried!
Rosie x

I have 32 ibd just gels and won't use anything else now- colours are fab and I'm getting 3 weeks for my clients out of them- love love love ;)
Some of mine x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102144.453806.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102154.587848.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102169.053808.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102177.256406.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102186.520574.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102194.272315.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393102210.308615.jpg

Hello! I did my gel polish training last summer in IBD just gel and Orly GelFx. I have 6 IBD colours and love them, however one of the colours I have by them lifts very quickly (possibly due to my badly conditioned nails!) other than that they work for me and my clients very well, and the removal is a lot easier than some of the other brands I have tried!
Rosie x

Rosie what shade do you have probs with x

Peony Bouquet. Tried it few times on myself and just lifts off after a few hours. Really annoying as love that colour, no problem on my clients though x

Peony Bouquet. Tried it few times on myself and just lifts off after a few hours. Really annoying as love that colour, no problem on my clients though x

Ah ok strange- Is that the only colour out the 7 that lifts on you or do others as if it's the only one that's quite strange lol x

Thanks ladies x feel abit better now that I'm making the right choice colours look fab too! Can't wait now :)

What are you charging for a IBD just gel manicure? If you don't mind me asking x Tia xx

Have you found any of the colours fade with time when on the nails ?
This is especially relevant to pinks and lilacs.

I use ibd just gel and love it. I've had no fading or peeling and removal is a cinch!

Ah ok strange- Is that the only colour out the 7 that lifts on you or do others as if it's the only one that's quite strange lol x

Yeah only colour! X

What are you charging for a IBD just gel manicure? If you don't mind me asking x Tia xx

£15 here for standard or £18 for custom with glitter, gems etc x

Nope I find the pinks stay very well- and few purples I have had on clients have been great. Have nothing bad to say about the idb gels x

Latest posts

Back