Advice please - It's bent so I can't extend it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma84

Reaction score
ok help please! I have one client who's eyelashes i apply extensions to, i always manage to do one eye better then the other mainly because (i can tell which side she sleeps on) her eyelashes twist and bend back on themselves and it makes it so difficult to apply lashes i cant leave these out because they are on the outer corners of one eye and i obviously want them to match and be as thick and full as possible so that my client is satisfied i always show my client them and she is always more then happy but i get so frustrated and just wondered if there is any thing i can do to help make it easier to apply the lashes to these ones. Its weird because my client also mentioned that that side of her hair is also curly, not sure if that has any relevance lol
( sorry a bit of a dodgy title lol )
thanks x

LOL! I'm sorry I can't help with your problem Hun as I'm not an expert, but just wanted to let you to know this is my favourite thread title to date!! :lol: xx

I clicked into this thread and wondered what it was about :lol:
You can use heated eyelash curlers before you start to make sure the lashes are all in the right direction. For people who sleep like this though, there extensions will be bent in the morning too!
I did one on Saturday and the right eyelashes were all bent in the wrong direction. The next morning her extensions were bent too but she did say they 'pinged' back into shape. I think some people can't help how they sleep and sometimes whatever you do the extensions are going to bend!

Hi. I have this problem on two of my clients and have just come on here to post a similar thread to you. One of my clients lashes curl right onto the eyelid and there is no possible way i can get a extension on there. i was wondering if there was anyway i could straighten the effected eyelashes?? ive tried holding the lash down so i can drop an extension onto it but its just so difficult. hopefully someone out there can help us!!
saz

Hi. I have this problem on two of my clients and have just come on here to post a similar thread to you. One of my clients lashes curl right onto the eyelid and there is no possible way i can get a extension on there. i was wondering if there was anyway i could straighten the effected eyelashes?? ive tried holding the lash down so i can drop an extension onto it but its just so difficult. hopefully someone out there can help us!!
saz

You can do a lash perm on natural lashes like this 48 hrs before fitting the lash extensions,
use an extra large perm rod so that you don't create a curl with the natural lashes but a nice upwards curve,

for natural lashes that have a kink to them from sleeping the use of a heated lash curler should be enough,

tell your clients to move their pillow slightly to one side, so their eyes are not sinking into the pillow, if the pillow is only under the ear and some of the cheek it wont touch the lashes,
hope that makes sense, hth

i would just like to thank every one so much this has really helped where would i be without salon geek its a god send thanks to all that have posted xxx:hug:

Emma, I'd like to thank you! Coz every time I see this thread, I have a little giggle - childish I know! :lol:

lol i really should have thought it thru, but hey if it brings a smile to your face then that cant be a bad thing lol x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back