Advice please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmies28

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to say what a great site! I've been searching for days to find some honest advice and somehow came across this site and signed up immediately!

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice please? I have been researching for quite some time to try and find some decent quality hair extensions. I have visited what seems to be hundreds of sites all claiming that their hair is 100% remy/virgin etc etc however before I part with my cash I need to be absolutely sure that it will last and not lose its condition. I have tried various brands in the past but yet to find a decent brand of hair!

I have a relatively good budget (fella is paying!) and don't want to buy rubbish hair!

I know that there are hundred of questions like this and everyone has their own preferences, but I've reached a point where I am getting so confused!

The other option would be if any extensionists live near me to chat?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Emmies.

The best hair merchants don't sell retail, or to the public. They only sell to extensionists or wigmakers. Your extensionist should guide you and source the hair for you.

Salons usually use a few different sources for hair, but expect to get what you pay for.

Hi

Just wondering what type of extensions you require? weft, clip, bonded etc... we supply and fit woven weft extensions so can advise if required. Where about are you in the UK?

If you go to our website (link below) we have prices and pictures in our gallery, also we have a facebook link on there which will show you the extensions we use.

Hope that helps

You need to let other's know if where you are so they can decide if they are near you I would think!!!

Latest posts

Back