Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
my client for the last two years has been applying the Schwarzkopf Red live XL every 6 weeks to her hair. She's now decided that she wants to eventually go back to her natural colour. But as we all no, of all the colours to use it's a stubborn one to remove!! I've told her its going to be a long process and my main concern is to keep the condition of her hair good.
I've taken some strand tests, and its lifted but just not great, very red as to be expected! Just want some opinions on what u would do/colour choices. Thanks X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410111828.455109.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410111844.883091.jpg

What is her natural?

Sorry I thought id write that, she's a base 7.

And what did you strand test with?

Wella blondor

Have you tried 7/0 with /28?

You will need to go dark-ish with this. A base 6 possibly with some green in to cover.

Try loads of different mixtures with different variations of green tone.

You will need to go dark-ish with this. A base 6 possibly with some green in to cover.

Try loads of different mixtures with different variations of green tone.

Thanks kimi, I was thinking along those lines. I'm just worried that as a client she's not going to feel much lighter, but it's defiantly a starting point X

Latest posts

Back