Advice Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfly78

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a bit of a newbie and am looking for some of your valuable advice please!

I qualified in L&P with Creative in Feb 2007, looking to do some skill building courses and also boooked to do the Brisa Conversion at the end of this month.

I have a few clients, mostly friends and family and would like to rent a space in a somewhere... Please can someone give me advice on where the best place would be and how I go about this and also what I would expect to pay??

I haven't been doing nails as much as I would have liked due to personal circs after I qualifed and I currently work full time but now I feel I am in a better position and want to get into it more and not let my training go to waste!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I think renting a space would be a great idea. Id advise the Skillbuilding course, they are very good and all sorts of help will be given to you!
Im not sure how much you can expect to pay for rent?

Good luck though xxx

Your Creative distributor in Scotland is one of the best people to advise you.

Creative are there for their customers to help and advise them on growing their businesses... why not have a word with Fiona Wallace on 0131-3333180. Fiona will be glad to be of assistance in any way and she will know local rates as well as some who may be looking for a technician in their salon or business.

Many businesses come straight to the CND distributors and ask them when the require a technician because the distributors know who the good techs are in their area. HTH

Great - thanks for your help, I'll get in touch with Fiona and also book myself onto a skillbuilding course ASAP!

Thanks Again!

Latest posts

Back