Advice: tanning overspray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YvonneM

Reaction score
Hi,
Just done my spray tanning course last week and tonight had a few friends round to try out new equipment TS50. Tanning went well...I think! But I had a lot of excess tan out of the tent and spent a bit of time cleaning after. How can I prevent this happening? I thought I was being careful but even the area behind the tent had tanning solution on it. I aslo had a shower curtain down at the front of the tent. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Yvonne x

you will need to turn down the dial on your gun ... less spray comes out... the trigger will feel tighter... you should always test before a client on a sheet of couch roll... you are aiming to have a fine mist on the couch roll without any blotches or really damp areas... though you will always have overspray to a certain extent until you buy a portable extractor fan...

this happened to me too and the above is correct. I have always had an extractor fan as was told this was the most important part of your kit. It still happened to me as above turn down your machine and you'll save lots of time and more importantly money x Hope your friends love their tans :) x

hyia im using the hvlp st50 spray tanning machine my tans are comming out lovely but a major problem is tan overspray on feet its sooo very dissapointing. My gun is on number 8 im thinking maybe i need to reduce this.Also cud anyone advise on any good spray tanning poducts thank u xx

hyia im using the hvlp st50 spray tanning machine my tans are comming out lovely but a major problem is tan overspray on feet its sooo very dissapointing. My gun is on number 8 im thinking maybe i need to reduce this.Also cud anyone advise on any good spray tanning poducts thank u xx

I only have mine on number 4!!! I've had no problem at all with overspraying. Are you pulling away as you get down to the feet? I only spray feet lightly from a distance and have had no dodgy bits on anyone so far.

Def get an extractor fan xx

extractor fans are a life saver! could never be without one! my booth has one in built and is great but still get a small amount of overspray, nothing a bit of soap an water cant handle though!

Which extractor fan do you all use please? X

Look at castlepoint tanning

Latest posts

Back