advice wanted on products please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

***Tracy***

Reaction score
Hey all im new to this and just qualifield in gel & acrylics. im a little confused on which brand of product to try, does anyboby have any advice for me as there is so many out ther & don't want to waste money either, realy would appreciate it xx

Sadly, the question you are asking is like asking how long is a piece of string.

It is such a personal choice, each product works differently and you just have to find the one that suits your style/working habits the best.

No one can say what one is the best, cause we all use different brands for different reasons.

Many companies offer trial kits that are not too costly, so my best suggestion would be to buy a few trial kits from the companies YOU think you would like try and take it from there.

Hey all im new to this and just qualifield in gel & acrylics. im a little confused on which brand of product to try, does anyboby have any advice for me as there is so many out ther & don't want to waste money either, realy would appreciate it xx

What training have you had? What product brand did you use in your training?

All products work slightly differently and the way to get the best out of your product is to get training in how to use it. That's why the companies with the best products wont let you buy it without conversion training.

I use CND L+P and OPI Axxium Soak Off Gel Lacquer. Both fab products.

Thanks for your replys,

i trained with magnetic but wasn't sure if you could just switch products...i thought about the trial sizes but from what iv read am i right in thinking you have to do a conversion course first before changing products x

Not all. It is not a requirement with Nail harmony/Gelish but we do advise it as clears up any questions or potential troubleshooting HTH

Latest posts

Back