Advise on Polish Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home beauty

Reaction score
hi
I have had my nails done in arcylic and had white tips airbrushed on and was wondering how i could remover the white tip to paint a colour
i dont really understand the differents between acetone and acetone free remover What does each do to the nails??

can any help
as i dont want to soak them off until september because iam goin college. but i do want to repaint them

many thanks
amy

Hi honey with arcylic you should always use acetone free remover xxx

is this to remove the white airbrush tips
or soak off ???

echo that, acetone will just ruin your lovely nails,

hi
I have had my nails done in arcylic and had white tips airbrushed on and was wondering how i could remover the white tip to paint a colour
i dont really understand the differents between acetone and acetone free remover What does each do to the nails??

can any help
as i dont want to soak them off until september because iam goin college. but i do want to repaint them

many thanks
amy

Acetone is the key ingredient in product removers that are used to soften and remove nail enhancements. So it stands to reason that consumers are urged to buy non-acetone polish removers so that they don't soften or lessen the life of their nail enhancements by using it.
Non acetone polish removers are MEK or Methyl Ethyl Ketone based.

HOWEVER: IT WILL NOT HARM NAIL ENHANCEMENTS IF A PROFESSIONAL USES ACETONE TO REMOVE POLISH IN THE SALON. A professional knows the right mount or acetone to use (which is just a damp pad) and will not overdo it like a consumer would. Using an Acetone based remover is by FAR the quickest way to remove polish in the salon .. saves minutes.

So the answer to your question, if you are a professional, is you can use either to remove the white polish from the ends of your nails.. and you will not ruin them.

Latest posts

Back