Affinage Semi Permanent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking affinage red chilli hot shots they can be retailed can't they? Just go see a proffesional to be on the safe side

Yes you're right. My mistake, was thinking Red Copper! Ooh they have so many red things!
I sit in for all the training at my salon and I would still never colour my hair myself. Leave it to the pros cos they know the difference between Red Chili and Red Copper lol

i retail hot shotz to my clients...i would rather know they are maintaining their hair colour in a safe way that can improve the condition of their hair than walking around with patchy orange hair after 2 weeks unable to afford to rebook for another month.

i disagree with non pro's using permanents and quasi's but as a semi (in most cases) are nothing more than a conditioning treatment with colour added, i don't see the problem.

same goes for silver shampoo's and coloured mousse's.

hotshotz are great for retail, they even do a chocolate which i find great for clients that are going blonde to brown. check em out :)

i retail hot shotz to my clients...i would rather know they are maintaining their hair colour in a safe way that can improve the condition of their hair than walking around with patchy orange hair after 2 weeks unable to afford to rebook for another month.

i disagree with non pro's using permanents and quasi's but as a semi (in most cases) are nothing more than a conditioning treatment with colour added, i don't see the problem.

same goes for silver shampoo's and coloured mousse's.

hotshotz are great for retail, they even do a chocolate which i find great for clients that are going blonde to brown. check em out :)

Someone agrees with me at last , I always give correct aftercare advice and clients love the fact that I'm looking after what their hair looks like in between visits :)

Nikki I am sorry you have been getting told off on here. My fault. The product is Hotshots and it is a ready mixed semi permanent so pretty fool proof for non professionals it seems. Thanks for your help and sorry again x

Latest posts

Back