Afraid of Water????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smooth

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that I can vaguely remember Katie Price being on I'm a Celebrity where she stated she was scared of water because she nearly drowned when she was younger? I have just seen an advert with her swimming around quite happily under water kicking off her shoes. If all phobias were like that, it'd be wonderful

Am I right in thinking that I can vaguely remember Katie Price being on I'm a Celebrity where she stated she was scared of water because she nearly drowned when she was younger? I have just seen an advert with her swimming around quite happily under water kicking off her shoes. If all phobias were like that, it'd be wonderful

Wouldn't it just:irked: Mine is magots. I'm not to bad if I know they are there. Still won't go near them but I'll put rubber gloves on, get in arms reach and sprinkle salt all over them. but if I'm surprised by them. Summer time, put my hand on a bin bag to put it out for collection and have them boil up out of the top. :Scared: I totally loose the plot. Compulsive washing of hands, run into the house screaming and shaking. I making hubby get out there and fumigate. Then he has to take the nail brush away from me, or I will draw blood:eek:
Maybe Katie isn't in the water, maybe it's clever photo shop stuff:confused:

Wouldn't it just:irked: Mine is magots. I'm not to bad if I know they are there. Still won't go near them but I'll put rubber gloves on, get in arms reach and sprinkle salt all over them. but if I'm surprised by them. Summer time, put my hand on a bin bag to put it out for collection and have them boil up out of the top. :Scared: I totally loose the plot. Compulsive washing of hands, run into the house screaming and shaking. I making hubby get out there and fumigate. Then he has to take the nail brush away from me, or I will draw blood:eek:
Maybe Katie isn't in the water, maybe it's clever photo shop stuff:confused:

Very realistic if it is CGI! Ewwww, that is gross anyway, I am not surprised by your reaction lol. mine would be the same :eek:. Got to admit, I have a fear of not only deep water but putting my head under the water. Managed to do it on holiday around 2 years ago but i was traumatised and not managed to do it since. I can happily have it under the shower but the moment my nose, mouth and eyes are under water that's it! I'd never in a million years been able to do what Katie did.

I do have a bit of a water phobia. I nearly drowned when I was in primary school. I can swim and will get in the water no worries, but if the water is deeper than I can stand up in, than none can come near me cause thats when I freak out....also I can't get in the ocean or a creek, lake etc if I can't see what's in the water....if the water if clear that's fine, but murky water no way.

When I was younger, I was in the ocean every week and had swimming class at school. I've just become more phobic with water as I've gotten older.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't CGI. Has anybody else noticed that she freaks out and has to be sedated before she goes to the dentist because she's terrified of needles, but happily goes for botox on a regular basis?

Thats a very good point! She must have selective phobias :) That advert makes me wonder just how many 'this is the new me' programmes that woman is going to have. Katie Price/Jordan, back to Katie Price back to Jordan........ Im all for fresh starts but its just boring now.

Latest posts

Back