Afro caribbean nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talontastic

Reaction score
I have a new client from Ghana so I am looking for a good recipe for a white to compliment darker skin tones. Can anyone help me? I did her nails with a very natural look as my whites were just too white against her skin tone.

I have done several searches but cant seem to find any help on this subject.:( I have the metro powders but they just end up sparkly brown not a cream colour. Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Julie

Have you tried using the creative soft white, I find this lovely on darker skin tones.

Start off with soft white and then add golden glass until you get a sort of yellowish white and then add just a touch of purple (sorry cant think of the name of the colour....lol). This should give you more of a creamy look. Hths.
David

jac extreme said:
Have you tried using the creative soft white, I find this lovely on darker skin tones.
Thanks for that. I shall have to invest in some.

jaydee said:
Start off with soft white and then add golden glass until you get a sort of yellowish white and then add just a touch of purple (sorry cant think of the name of the colour....lol). This should give you more of a creamy look. Hths.

Sounds a good mix, hadnt thought of adding a purple though. Will be sure to try it. Ta lots

Julie

Latest posts

Back