After care advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paige rosie

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you give out after care advice sheets for any of you treatments if so what do you put on them??

Always do. I typed up little aftercare cards for treatments I carry out ie waxing, microderm, nail enhancements, lashes. I read over them with the client there in front of me and then send them off promising me they will follow it to the letter :) Whether they do or not is another story but my conscience is clear!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Always do. I typed up little aftercare cards for treatments I carry out ie waxing, microderm, nail enhancements, lashes. I read over them with the client there in front of me and then send them off promising me they will follow it to the letter :) Whether they do or not is another story but my conscience is clear!

Thank you

I always go throw after care but it never seems to happen I think I will try some cards see if it makes a difference x

Thank you

I always go throw after care but it never seems to happen I think I will try some cards see if it makes a difference x

Definitely do. I think people just nod and half listen. Grr. I made mine small credit card size with bullet points with basic aftercare.

I always give aftercare advise cards out to all clients for treatments they have had. They do help to cover you with what the client should/shouldn't do before/after their treatment and with maintenance.

I get the client to sign their consultation card at the end of the treatment to say they have received the aftercare advise.

Latest posts

Back