Aftercare leaflets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
I know many of you design your own aftercare leaflets and wondered if you could give me any help/examples. I primarily want to produce a leaflet to promote natural nail care at home, to then help retail all the creative products and Spa manicures and pedicures. I do gel nails as well, but really want to promote my retail side. I am in a slight panic because I need to produce something quick for next week! Thanks in advance.

I have recently purchased the two new Creative brochures - one is on Aftercare - aimed at enhancements and the other is a retail brochure for giving to your clients - it describes all of the products (well most of them) and also has a varnish colour chart and a Retail price list.

I think the Retail brochure must have had Sam's input as some of the descriptions and information are really full of Samisms LOL.

debs - i'll send you a copy of mine with the other info you requested.
hth

Do-it-all Deb said:
I know many of you design your own aftercare leaflets and wondered if you could give me any help/examples. I primarily want to produce a leaflet to promote natural nail care at home, to then help retail all the creative products and Spa manicures and pedicures. I do gel nails as well, but really want to promote my retail side. I am in a slight panic because I need to produce something quick for next week! Thanks in advance.
Designer Nails/CND have produced a super new little Aftercare leaflet which is beautifuly printed and features the LULU image on the outside. These are available for purchase and all done and dusted for you. They look very professional and give that professional finishing touch to your work..

I have just purchased by first CND products - the marketing kit and the fabric products. Could you tell me how much the aftercare leaflets are please?

Thanks

hi all,

i agree with Gigi, the Creative aftercare leaflets are lovely and very reasonable, ohhh and have you seen the cute lulu black bag with Creative written in diamonte, its just beautiful. I give all my new ladies these aftercare leaflets with a tiny solar oil and a tiny solar silk.

xxx

i recieved my retail brochures from designer nails today wow how stunning are they...........after trying to design retail price lists i found that the work has been done for .....................brilliant.
p.s first time i have ordered anything from cnd monday it all came today and so helpful on the phone especially when you have a mad woman like me asking for thingy's and whatdoyoumakallits :)

wyliekit88 said:
Could you tell me how much the aftercare leaflets are please?

Thanks

Ordered mine yesterday!!!.....£4.95 +vat for 50 (I think!!!!) HTH

The aftercare leaflets really are worth it ... I tried doing my own - naff! The creative ones shout professional :)

p.s first time i have ordered anything from cnd monday it all came today and so helpful on the phone especially when you have a mad woman like me asking for thingy's and whatdoyoumakallits :)
Ooooh Joanne ... all that dosh burning a hole in your pocket? lol :wink2:

credit card is getting a right hammering just hope the cheque arrives soon to pay it off.
i cant help myself :irked:

where can I find the Creative aftercare brochure and client retail brochure? I can't seem to find them on the website - but then my mum did always tell me off for not looking properly :wink2:

Latest posts

Back