Age restriction for waxing please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vgml

Reaction score
Is 16 years old ok to wax?

Hi there I wax a 15 year old who is an avid swimmer WITH her mothers written consent she always brings her in, she understands the treAtment and aftercare advice so although I was apprehensive beforehand I am fine with it now and she books in every 4 weeks now her mums point is that in the future the hair will be finer!! Sorry to waffle HTH x

Lucy @ Jazzybelles

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I have waxed under 16's with parental consent. As said above make sure they understand the after care.
Diane x

I have waxed under 16's - make sure the mum stays in the room the whole time. Ruth x

You need to check with your insurance company. You need to have a parent present and get the parent to sign their card but you still need to check with your insurance first.

yup, what everybody else has said check with your insurer and make sure the parent is with you at all times and write every single thing down possible on your consultation card and get the parent to sign it. x

I would say that the main thing is that you have written consent from the parents.

I wax a 12 year old who is very dark and has very dark hairs on her legs. This effects her confidence at school for dance & pe, so I am happy carry out the waxing so long as the parent agrees xx

I would say that the main thing is that you have written consent from the parents.

I wax a 12 year old who is very dark and has very dark hairs on her legs. This effects her confidence at school for dance & pe, so I am happy carry out the waxing so long as the parent agrees xx

Same here, I've a couple of 12/13 yr olds but do exactly what others have said. Ones very fair but so hairy and the others are really dark.

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back