AHA Eraser & Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I use AHA cuticle eraser and solar oil for my solar manicures and spa manicures to create a moisture pack. Would anyone be able to tell me whether it would be ok for my clients to apply the moisture pack and leave it on over night.
David

Sure, shouldnt be a problem at all. In fact... its a pretty darn good idea :D

Just jumping on that, I was given a piece of information from Liza Smith regarding retailing cuticle eraser and solar oil.
To apply cuticle eraser overnight which helps to shrink back the cuticle, wash off in the morning and apply solar oil.
I have tried this on a client with quite bad cuticles and have had excellent results.
See, I do listen and some of it does go in, I just hope enough has gone in to do me masters

hiya debs
glad u found that bit of info useful.
it is probably the easiest way to
1. make a retail sale
2. reduce the amout of prep needed as the client has done 1/2 the work for u1

i use the anology of hairdressing:
AHA cuticle eraser- shampoo
solar oil-conditioner

try it on your own nails, it really makes a difference!
p.s if they scrub the nails in the morn. with a nail brush it works even better.
liza xxx

Hollyballoo said:
As a matter of interest, do any of you use Eraser as opposed to Remover during your nail enhancement prep or is Remover better suited for this procedure....just wondered?

Funny you should ask that? I always use Cuticle Eraser for my prep UNLESS the natural nails are really badly neglected and clearly hae tonnes of cuticle to remove.

I love the feel and the smell of it and it does a very thorough job too. We all used it for years before Cuticle Remover came out didn't we? So I stick to it as it has always done a great job for me and I do not have problems. Having said that, I couldn't live without Cuticle remover for all feet!! Toes have never looked so smooth as they do when you use it.

liza smith said:
hiya debs
glad u found that bit of info useful.
it is probably the easiest way to
1. make a retail sale
2. reduce the amout of prep needed as the client has done 1/2 the work for u1

i use the anology of hairdressing:
AHA cuticle eraser- shampoo
solar oil-conditioner

try it on your own nails, it really makes a difference!
p.s if they scrub the nails in the morn. with a nail brush it works even better.
liza xxx

Hahaha!

I was just telling my customer about the 'Shampoo' and 'Conditioner' the other day. So to see it on here made me smile.

I have made up little retail bags with the 'Shampoo', 'Conditioner', Toghen- Up and a Nail file in. Ideal for customers home care plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back