Aiming for a different type of client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Whilst i love my client base (think towie wannabes) im finding they simply cant afford my prices and i dont think im that expensive

Spray tan £15
Minx £20
Sp lashes £60 infills £25
Express lashes £30
Party lashes £10

Just examples

Anyway i think i need to advertise and get my servicea appealing to a wealthier client base. My girls love their lashes but cant keept up with the costsl of fills etc.

Im making a bit but i have a lot of spare time i could be filling up x any ideas x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

A good way to attract a new and different client base is to offer prizes for raffles etc to schools a little bit out of your area for their Xmas fare etc etc I hate to say it but if you want a wealthier client base the obvious choice would be to market the Mums at the fee paying schools. . The school would be chuffed at your prize donation and you'll gain a possible long term client who may go on to spend more and more ( a good prize would be a treatment that needs regular maintenance) and recommend you to friends. .

Latest posts

Back