air brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi stupid q s can u air brush naturel nails ?? wats the out comee like???

Yea, you can aibrush almost anything (phone covers etc), they turn out fine but obviouly the longer the natural nail the better and more detail can be airbrushed

I'v done some great designs on natural nails, the longer the better thoe!

Hi Emma, the airbrushing doesn't last as long on natural nails as it would extensions, but tell your client to keep applying top coat, especially at the free edge and that should help prolong any wearing. It's less likely to chip because the paint goes on so thin (or it should do *LOL*).

A little tip...... when airbrushing on natural nails, I apply a thin coat of primer before the base coat, this seems to help a little more.

If people ask you about how long it will stay on natural nails, tell them approx the same time as nail polish would stay on, so again, slightly less time than it would last on extensions. But the main thing is for them to keep applying the top coat.

Jackie
:)

JackieMc said:
A little tip...... when airbrushing on natural nails, I apply a thin coat of primer before the base coat, this seems to help a little more.
:)
Hi Jackie, when you say you apply a coat of primer, do you just use the one that you'd use when you're doing acrylic nails?
Sorry if im being really dense!!!

That's the one, Mandy! Sorry - I should have made that clear. :eek:

hi jackie wat do u think of the iwata one?? as it does nailss and tanning??

Hi Emma,

I use the Iwata HPB airbrush and the Iwata Smart Jet Pro compressor. The compressor is fine for nails and body art/tanning as you can regulate the air pressure - you will need a different airbrush for tanning though - I have an Iwata Eclipse for this.

Hope this helps
Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back