Air compressor blowing out tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alyssia faulkner

Reaction score
Hi I recently purchased a TS20 and have used it a few times.
I clean it religiously after every use...the only thing I havent done is a clean that you take it apart and clean needle ect.
The last couple times I have used it there has been tanning solution coming from the power cable end and where the gun tube connection fits in. I have cleaned the filter in the top but it has made no difference.
Am I doing domething wrong or has my machine developed a fault? :(
Sorry if this is a stupid question as Im quite new to all this! :)

Oo not sure, but from your description I can think of 2 things either you have a hole in your hose, although I don't think it would blow tan out like your describing. Or you have put your pick up tube on the wrong outlet?! Have you checked your suction tube is placed on the outlet nearest the gun handle? As one blows & one sucks! x

I think Steve at Nouvatan's answer to this was to put the machine behind or beside the tent away from the over spay and on a tray (I'm not 100% this was the same issue but it sounds similar to one on threads years ago when the machines first came out). Have a search & I'm sure you'll find the threads.

Yes you have to set it away from the tent. I put some couch roll beneath the machine and set it as near the back of the tent as I can (depending on space snd plugs etc in customers house)

This is the only bad thing I find with this machine but I love it anyway.

Latest posts

Back