Air Tan Automated Spray Booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacey

Reaction score
Hi

Im new to the site so apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section x

I recently purchased a second hand automated spray tan booth to use in my home {Air Tan Booth}

I need to find an engineer who can come and install it for me - Does anyone have any contact numbers of any engineers who may be able to do this for me?

Im not in the industry so have zero contacts - the person who I purchased the booth off gave me a number but the guy keeps cancelling on me.

If anyone can help at all please get in touch
Thanks x

Is that the manufacturers name? Maybe it would be worth contacting them direct. I know that with St Tropez they charge about £500 to install a booth.
Usually it is just the extractor that needs to be set up professionally, might be worth chatting to an electrician.

Hi I purchased a used Airtan booth last year. I paid a guy 500 pounds to install it in my salon. If you PM me I will pull the invoice and pass on his details. I don't know where you are based but this guy was in Yorkshire, he came down to South Wales to install for me.

Thank you both - I have tried to contact the manufacturer but still waiting for them to come back to me and its been ages

welshmammy - I ve sent you a pm

Cheers x

Latest posts

Back