Airbrush gun putting back together help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
Hi all
I use my airbrush for make up but actually bought it from a nails wholesaler hence the reason for posting here too!
Ok so I've took it apart to clean and it won't fit back the way I had it. It's spraying air out but nothing else when I try with water cleaners etc. it's mainly the part where the trigger is its just ratting around. Any tips or hints. I never usually fully take it apart but I have it a good clean and now wish I didn't lol!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361402221.479233.jpg

I'm sure if you google it, badger will have the instructions on line but if the trigger is rattling around, then you probably haven't threaded the needle through the trigger when re-assembling it. It's a tricky little procedure to line up. Have you never cleaned it before? Lol

I had cleaned it before but not for a looooong time as I hadn't use it for nearly 2 years (2 pregnancies later haha).
I just assumed it would be like riding a bike but not the case!

I used to occasionally get this problem when cleaning my airbrush.

I found that you do have to make sure that the trigger is properly fitted in. There is a small groove that the trigger fits in to, and if it's not, it will either jam solid or will jiggle around. It kind of clicks in, and you will feel the spring action come back. Yes it can be fiddley, just keep trying you'll get it. HTH:wink2:

Hi
I am looking for training & equipment for airbrush make-up -that I can use as wedding make-up, tattoo coverage, in media/film work including if they need fake tattoos I live in the north east & I'm new to this forum lol any help would be much appreciated x

I got into airbase through my st tropez rep. I bought the starter kit just of the foundations and blushers and bronzer. I got my compressor and air brush gun seperate from team valley. Pm me if you want details. But if you go on airbase website you can register and see the kit options as depending on what you want to spend there are different options x

Latest posts

Back