Airbrush makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gem3110

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to buy an airbrush markup system. I have heard of luminess , dinair and Hollywood air. Has anyone used these or know of any others. Thanks in advance

Hi I live in Australia and bought an airbrush make up kit from my beauty therapist. It's the best thing I ever invested in tbh. Goes on flawlessly and covers completely. I have red acne scars and it's the only thing I find that completely hides them. With the airbrush make up it usually comes in either matte or mineral. I've recently tried the mineral and didn't like it so will be sticking to matte, I find matte more natural looking and less "wet" and dries faster, whereas I find the mineral spreads better but is more shiny looking and takes longer to dry!
Good luck! Let me know how u go, honestly you will love it!

My machine looks like this one from bellezzaire (not sure who my therapist wholesales through tho)
http://www.airbrush-makeup.com.au/i...uct_info&cPath=11&products_id=89#.UhNDv2Qayc0

im also looking for an airbrush system. im looking at the " hollywood air" airbrush system but as it dosent seem to be advertised much on line i dont know anyone thats genuinely tried it and not someone thats advertising it.

Hi,
Temptu are really great.

I use Airbase.

I did 7 make up's on Sunday for my portfolio and all of the models commented on how flawless their face looked.

Michelle x

Thanks ladies I'll have a look at that website x

Latest posts

Back