airbrush paints too runny?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
hi,ive just bought some medea airbrush paints and ive had a go at doing a french manicure with them but the white seems to runny/watery? i tried the purple and that seemed to be ok.when i use the white i get blotches.ive tried doing a light mist first then building it up but it doesnt to seem to make any difference.
im new to airbrushing and bought one of a friend so that i could get abit of a head start before i do a course next year.
is it possible that it could be to watery or is it just me?
also how on earth do you get the stencil to lie flat on the nail ive got some that are on a wheel and no matter what i do it just seem to want to lie flat?please could you give me some hints and tips on where im going wrong with both the paints and stencils.thanks:)

Maybe the pigment sank to the bottom of the bottle?
This can sometimes happen if paints haven,t been shaken up for a while. Try to take the back of your airbrush needle, put it trough the opening of the bottle and scrape the bottom to losen up any pigment that has settled down there. After that shake it properly again.

Ofcourse as you know you should spray in fine layers of paint and have a proper prepared base to spray on.

Latest posts

Back