Airbrushed makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi everyone a course was just emailed to me it's an airbrushed makeup course from airbase, I've seen some making artists using this technique however Im not sure how in demand/popular this technique would be just wanted some advice Thankyou :) x

I use air base and love it x

I use air base and love it x
Thanks for your comment is it difficult to learn I really want to it I'm just worried that I won't be any good at it

Airbrush make up isnt for every client. I did theairbase course and even people on the course were dissapointed with the look of the foundation

Airbrush make up isnt for every client. I did theairbase course and even people on the course were dissapointed with the look of the foundation
Thankyou for your advice

Airbrush makeup isn't a particularly difficult skill to pick up. I'm glad I did a course in it. I would recommend doing it as a vtct course though because then you get to work with different products.

For instance, airbase is silicone based which is excellent for some but not all skin types. Doing a vtct course introduces you to water based brands too.

Use to offer air brush makeup but there is not the demand for it for where I live and I found that it wasn't for everyone.

I do prefer traditional makeup application techniques and that's what my clients ask for and that's what my clients hire me for.

Latest posts

Back