Airbrushing help please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa-marie

Reaction score
How long does your airbrushed nail art usually last on natural nails & enhanced nails?

I've done airbrushing on my natural nails and it lasted about a week, but i did some airbrushing on an L&P client and it started to rub off around the edges about 2 days after i'd done it!
i know i did all the steps right: i scrubfreshed the nail, applied base coat, airbrushed my design, sprayed sealer varnish all over the design and then applied top coat.
Am i doing something wrong? or does it not last as long on enhancements?
i thought it was strange because i know nail enamel lasts alot longer over enhancements.

any help will be appreciated, thank you x

Are you bumpering the edges? bring your polish down and around. I also do two coats of super shiney. I tell the client to reapply top coat after a week but they never do and I dont have any major problems with wearing away.

thank you for your reply, i use medea top coat as i'm using medea airbrush paints and i usually put another thin layer of cnd speedey top coat on, i always cap the edges with the top coats.
Maybe my client is a bit too rough with her nails x

i guess your customer is a bit too heavy handed. you can also advice them to apply an extra coating of topcoat over it after a day or two to keep it longer

thank you for your advice. x

Latest posts

Back