Akzentz gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxliztay

Reaction score
CAN ANYON TELL ME ABOUT AKZENTZ COLOURED GEL
HAS ANY ONE USED IT,I M WANTING TO KNOW WHATS
ITS LIKE TO DO A 3 WK MANICURE ON NATURAL NAILS IN COLOUR AND FRENCH ,ANY ONE USED IT:confused:

The Options line is our soak off gel. It is much more flexible, you have the "option" of soaking it off or filing off the gel, and it comes in over 51 colors. It is perfect for use on the natural nails as a gel polish because it can be applied very thin and it will flex with the nail rather than crack. It is also perfect for toenails since it will flex when wearing closed toed shoes without causing trauma to the nail. You can also use any of the colors over any enhancement , acrylic, gel etc as a permanent nail polish without any drying time and no chipping, dulling etc.

The Options line is our soak off gel. It is much more flexible, you have the "option" of soaking it off or filing off the gel, and it comes in over 51 colors. It is perfect for use on the natural nails as a gel polish because it can be applied very thin and it will flex with the nail rather than crack. It is also perfect for toenails since it will flex when wearing closed toed shoes without causing trauma to the nail. You can also use any of the colors over any enhancement , acrylic, gel etc as a permanent nail polish without any drying time and no chipping, dulling etc.

I'm writing to you, might i can get some answers which can be very helpful for me.I was reading many opinions from internet before to get involve to any brand of gel...and decided at the and to order some gels from Akzentz. I was very happy when i got them and disappointed when i tried them on , because the gel was lifted after one week and also separated where i painted a little flower with acrylic colors. I did all the steps correctly:
1. clean the cuticles
2. buff the nail shine
3. clean with nail prep and use afixit (i let it dry for 2-3 minutes)
4. apply a think coat of opti-bond and cure for 2 minutes
5. apply a think coat of BNG and cure 2 minutes
6. apply 2 coats of color gel and each coat i cured 2 minutes
7. clean the nail with nail prep and paint the little flower
8. add the last coat of BNG cure 2 minutes and clean with nail prep the sticky layer

Did i do something wrong..? Where can be the problem..? The gel does not work with acylic colors...? Can i use a different seal..it will work or will crack..?

hi, i tried three of their coloured options range as a test run all were in the sparkles range, i found i got a lot of shrinkage when i cured them and found them a little bit thick in viscosity to work with having said that the aurora colours were nice with plenty of large glitter pieces in it. ive used nsi balance gel in the past and think that their rock star colours are in a different class to akzentz, easy to work with, nice shine which lasts well and i think they are cheaper also, only draw back is that its a buff off.

Latest posts

Back