akzentz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Ive been trying to have a look on the site nailsplusbeauty.com for days now, and every time i try it, I have error messages coming up. Im not sure why its happening :cry:

Im trying to find out a bit more information about their gels. Currently im using nsi, but im looking into training with creative Brisa. Thats another story. And I cant wait to book myself onto a Brisa conversion course, i know it will be great! :)

But I am really wanting some more info about soak off gels that i could use, and also wanting to find a coverage gel. Do akzentz gels soak off?

Anyone who could offer some more information please, that would be very helpful.

Nicki x x

hiya

I just tried the website and it worked fine for me..

akzentz options gel is soak off but the coverage gels which are in the natural gel range are file off ...hth

Ive been trying to have a look on the site nailsplusbeauty.com for days now, and every time i try it, I have error messages coming up. Im not sure why its happening :cry:

Im trying to find out a bit more information about their gels. Currently im using nsi, but im looking into training with creative Brisa. Thats another story. And I cant wait to book myself onto a Brisa conversion course, i know it will be great! :)

But I am really wanting some more info about soak off gels that i could use, and also wanting to find a coverage gel. Do akzentz gels soak off?

Anyone who could offer some more information please, that would be very helpful.

Nicki x x
Send me a private e-mail and I will give you more info about akzentz soak off gels.

Nicki x x

There are 2 coverage Gels in the Brisa range and they are gorgeous x

Latest posts

Back