Alan Howard trade card query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laney303

Reaction score
Hi. I qualified as a hair dresser from college (many moons ago) but never really done much with it as I sort of lost the passion after working in a horrid salon and to be fair my passion was always beauty and make up but my mum sort of pushed me in to hairdressing. I gave up on both for a while but have recently decided to train in what I really wanted to do in the first place and I now have my own home salon doing beauty treatments.

Anyway, I have started doing hair ups for my clients for nights out and I'm finding more and more that I would like to start up again with my hairdressing. I have trade cards for salon services and Alan Howard as they are close by. I was just wondering if anyone knows if I registered with my beauty certs would I be able to purchase from the hairdressing side of Alan Howard as I know I can in salon services. Just before I pull the whole of my mums loft apart looking for my hairdressing quals :Scared: as Alan Howard sells brands I can't get in sallys. I have just rung to ask but they are shut and I really needed to get stuff up first thing :(

Latest posts

Back