All about Files??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried many files and I have to say I find LCN files to outlast them all. Iused to love the Amoresse black Takedown files but they only make them in white now and they are not nearly as good.

LCN for me too, Creative does not last for me, but perhaps I file too much too!

I'm happy with my black grit, koala & girlfriend. Funnily enough, I haven't experimented with many others... I seem to be happy with what I'm using - I love the boomerang though but I barely seem to use it!

But the biggest tip I learned from my trainer is that the black grit worn down will help you work quicker in doing your infills etc than an almost new one!

Well I thought "you're barmy you are! That doesn't make sense??"

Anyway I tried it once they were a bit more worn (just before my normal 'time to chuck this' period), and realised she was right! I seem to remove any lifting much easier now and it also flushes down the nail quicker too!

It really worked for me and now I can get more use out of my files too! They are really close to dead before they go in the bin now! :lol:

Blizzard.. boomerang and koala along with my Girlfriend sorts it for me.. Although i recently got the new padded boomerang and i like the feel of it.

Latest posts

Back