All beauty treatments in one room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to see what you all thought. I have my tan room separate from my nails and facial/ waxing rooms but as i work from home i could be doing with some off my rooms back to use for bedrooms, is it a really bad idea too do all treatments in one room, would the spray tan mess everything??

Hi hun. i would not reccomend doing spray tans in the same room. It WILL get everywhere trust me!!! I have a room in a hairdressers and the therapist before me done it all in the same room and trust me i had to clean all the brown/pinky colour off of everything!!! Even the facial cleaners were a funny colour and they had pumps on the top!!! I do my spray tans in another room at the back of the hair salon now and believe me we still find residue on the walls all around the salon!!!!!!! Xx

I would say it depends how many tans you do. I dp it all in one room but i only do 1 to 2 tans a week. I have painted the room with batheroom washable paint. And i have the set up so everything else is behind it. Things do need to be wiped down after tho so extra time needs to be allocated. If i were doing more times.i.would have to have a re think. Or get.an exstracter. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SaloinGeek

I do everything in the same room, I do a spring clean once a week but I don't get many tans a week tho, my room doesn't seem to get to messy tbh. I wouldn't have white walls like the girl before me did!

I am about to start spray tanning in my room. I already do nails. There is wall extraction. Do you think it would benefit from a extractor at the back on the tent?

Also I am guessing its easier to clean when the spray is damp?

Thanks, Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

i have everything in the same room and so far no probs, i clean everything after tanning,
i have my spray gun set low also so not too much tan comes out at a time xx

Thank you everyone for replying, i think i do too many tans to have it all in the same room. Maybe just put the tan tent outside and do them there haha xo

Latest posts

Back