All That Jazz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's what's inside the counts.

you can always decant it into individual dishes for the treatment , I normaly do this with my CND products , the jars them selfs stay in a cupboard the rest of the time. So no one really sees the packaging but me. Saves on dusting to ,
And By decanting you won't need to worry about contaminating your product.

I use little Bowles like egg cups or tea light candle holders you can get some really pretty inexpensive trays and dishes from ikea ,

Like these ;

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00216967/

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40209781/

Or even something like this

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60214282/
(Hears a pic they did using them. )
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378486391.598276.jpg

You all have different style / images in your treatment rooms , maybe in this case it's up to you all to JAZZ it up :D

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

It's what's inside the counts.

you can always decant it into individual dishes for the treatment , I normaly do this with my CND products , the jars them selfs stay in a cupboard the rest of the time. So no one really sees the packaging but me. Saves on dusting to ,
And By decanting you won't need to worry about contaminating your product.

I use little Bowles like egg cups or tea light candle holders you can get some really pretty inexpensive trays and dishes from ikea ,

Like these ;

FYRKANTIG Block candle holder - IKEA

GLANSIG Tealight holder - IKEA

You all have different style / images in your treatment rooms , maybe in this case it's up to you all to JAZZ it up :D

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

Have to agree here - you shouldn't judge a book by its cover!

This is how Ceri/mizzy_dizzy set up some of the products that she bought off me. How enticing does it look?

Attachments

• 268691_10150240225123416_4289296_n.jpg
    268691_10150240225123416_4289296_n.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 205
Anyone been lucky enough to try the bee bar samples? When's this going to get back In the nail geek? Major launch next weekend!

So, who went to their stand at Olympia today? What did you think of it all?
I thought their stand looked amazing!

So, who went to their stand at Olympia today? What did you think of it all?
I thought their stand looked amazing!

But what about the products? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I asked about it for a fellow geek and looked at the colours, they were nice but they said doesn't dry fast, approx same time as opi and needs base, colour, topcoat and to be careful like all polishes for x amount of time.

The stand was amazing ? but all enclosed. I was frightened to go in there honestly, as it looked like I would be pounced on. It didn't convey a welcoming effect. The whole black tent thing looked so secretive.

IMHO.....in a word........NEXT.........didn't rate them at all, why am I going to increase my service time, to add base coat, 2 colour coats, top coat and the wait 45 minutes to an hour, that's what the sales assistant said, for it to dry! ........Vinylux for me! Xx

So has anyone used the polish now? It all looked very snazzy and I loved the fragrances of the Mani line cucumber and the choc orange- clients in the winter would swoon over this! I intended to pick up a bottle but I couldn't see far enough in front of my eyes lol!!!! Intrigued to hear reviews

The stand looked great inside and out but it was so dark you couldn't see the colours properly. I bought 2 and a topcoat to try them.
Here's some pics ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379956621.999285.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379956632.404619.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379956650.171215.jpg
I like them but already having vinylux I won't be investing massively, just a few colours here or there that I think clients will like.xx

The stand was amazing ? but all enclosed. I was frightened to go in there honestly, as it looked like I would be pounced on. It didn't convey a welcoming effect. The whole black tent thing looked so secretive.

It looked like a harem lol

Why has this been moved to chit chat (which is for non industry related topics) when its about a nail company??

Chit chat is not for non Industry related topics, but for staff room chat like this.
Talking about new collections colours and things like that are technically chat. Also just saying I have booked a course with XX Nail company anyone else going, is chat !
Asking how a product works, has anyone actually used it, or asking a technical question about a product would be in the Nail Forum.

This is not an exact science though and there are a lot of grey areas ;)

Why is the shellac charmed thread still in the nail forum then? It's only asking about the colours just like this one.

I asked about it for a fellow geek and looked at the colours, they were nice but they said doesn't dry fast, approx same time as opi and needs base, colour, topcoat and to be careful like all polishes for x amount of time.

Yep thats me, ta Maz :Love:

Nothing has jumped out to me about this polish nobody seams over excited about it so far (only on the facebook page) , plus i think Jazz said it's aimed for 16 - 25 yr olds, most of my clients are over 25 / 30, so Meh!

I might carry on with OPI or try out a couple of Zoya and get some of that Lumos or what ever they call it now. x

Why is the shellac charmed thread still in the nail forum then? It's only asking about the colours just like this one.

Honest answer?

Because there are only a few of us Mods and I personally don't manage to read every post in every thread or even log on here every day.
We are human and we do our best.

Lets not take this off topic, if anyone has an issue with what thread goes where, discuss it with the Mods in private in My Forum, thanks.

I loved the chocolate orange hand cream, not that bothered about the polish though

Latest posts

Back