All That Jazz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
Ooh exciting!!!
Looking forward to trying it!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1377983709831.jpg
    1377983709831.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 482
I've been following their posts on facebook & it's times like this I miss not doing many clients anymore as I'm sure they would love the products.

I know of a couple of people who've been lucky enough to try samples & by all accounts, they smell really lovely so I reckon they'll be a big hit with clients.

I love the look of the tins & the labels :)

They do look lovely.

Do we know if they're being launched at Olympia in a few weeks?

Im gonna be controversial and admit I don't like the look of them :/

I'm following on facebook so will be interesting to see what the colours are like though x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm following on facebook so will be interesting to see what the colours are like though x

I was lucky enough to try these when I did my mani course and loved them and the smell, but I have to say I agree, not keen on the look

Not keen on look either, think ill b sticking with my CND manicure products

Can you use CND mani/pedi range even if you're not CND trained?

The metal pots remind me of the edge acrylic liquid bottles, which I'm not a fan of either. I know it's more about the products inside them but I think less is more sometimes with packaging.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not keen on the look of the packaging ither :-(

Will be keen to see the full range, nice to have only one brand and I'm still looking for a replacement to my skin truth kit. Harmony are seriously lacking in the supplies category so hopefully all that jazz is about to fill that gap :)

The metal pots remind me of the edge acrylic liquid bottles, which I'm not a fan of either. I know it's more about the products inside them but I think less is more sometimes with packaging.

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes! That's what it reminds me of..

OMG i was going to post this last night, but thought not to.

But i dont like the design either. It looks like one of those gift packs (smellies you get for your best freind or mum) you buy in Boots or Superdrug at christmas time.

No offence to Jazz, it's not her, she's a beautiful girl, she really is!, but it's the silver packaging, it doesnt look exclusive.

Sometimes less is more (apart from nail art LOL), as my old graphic design tutor once said "Don't over egg the pudding!"

BUT the real test is the product inside, if it's good stuff then I'll buy it regardless of the pakaging :)

Last edited:
Why has this been moved to chit chat (which is for non industry related topics) when its about a nail company??

Why has this been moved to chit chat (which is for non industry related topics) when its about a nail company??

Yes, I wondered that too.

I'm not keen on the designs either , it looks like the home made stuff you see at craft fairs where they got generic bottles and tins from eBay and home made stickers. Hopefully the actual product will make up for this though =) can't wait to try!

The packaging looks terrible.

I think they're trying to go for that 'vintage pin up' look, but it looks cheap.

Is this being marketed mainly to kids and teenagers?

The packaging looks terrible.

I think they're trying to go for that 'vintage pin up' look, but it looks cheap.

Is this being marketed mainly to kids and teenagers?

It looks like it yes - in which case i am not interested as most of my clients are over the age of 25!

Are there retail lines too?

Latest posts

Back