Almond Spa Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hi all

Just started using this it smell devine few questions on it though, do you retail some of the products to your clients for them to use in between appointments if so what do you charge?

How often do you do appointments for this and has anyone tracked down the bowl she uses in the dvd ?? if not anyone got a great alernative for it?

thanks
xx

hiya hun I used the almond spa manicure

I do sell retail for it. The hydrating lotion goes down a right treat with my ladies. I use a big one to offer them some after their treatments and after they smell it they go wild lol exspecially if you really look into what your selling. The lotion is a body lotion too so is extra good for dry elbows and hard skin etc

I was taught to use the spa manicure to each clients needs so if I have a client who has extremely dry skin on her hands because of age or any reason even chapped hands then i would used the almond as its rich in almond and jojoba oils which would benefit the client more. I normally say to them once/twice a month followed by any other manicure they wish. The thick soothing creme goes down a treat with my older clients alot as its more richer than the hydrating lotion giving them a better benefit of it.
One thing I remember geeg saying (i think) is that clients tend to buy retail items more when it is linked to a treatment. So when massaging using the hydrating lotion let them know you sell it too and then tell them about how good it is for them. Price tends not to matter if they really WANT the item. If you can persuade them that they need it, they are more than likely going to buy it.

If you grab a catalog from sweet squared (the new one is out) the rrp prices are in there for what retail items can be sold to your clients. They have also released on their website the new Xmas stuff. One of which is a almond gift pack with scrub creme and an effect. Ive only got a piccie up in the salon been there for 2 days and Ive had 5 deposits taken to order them because i dont retail the scrub to my ladies ;0)

hths x

Retailing=profits...

So yes it is so important to retail.Slar oil,used daily,together with cuticle remover is the best antidote for those dry,cracked hang nails and cuticles.

In winter now i would probably recomment the almond cream,it is so untuous and has a whipped like mousse consistency it is the perfect product for colder weather.

I have used wooden ethnic looking bowls that i purchased from my local supermarket....you will be suprised,like i was that supermarkets do not just stock food:lol:

Thank-you for your reply guys i can wait to get going with it i will definatly take on what youve said

thanks again
xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back