Almond/stiletto shape nails!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do prefer the almond shape to stiletto. So would you guys say can do almond using tips but if clts want the full on pointy stiletto I'm better off using a form x

I'm in Cardiff, and I do more almond shapes than anything else. I apply usual tips, cut to length desired, cut off corners, file to shape and then slightly round the very tip. I prefer this way to the ready made tips as its easier to achieve the different length required.😊

Quite a big trend in mansfield, notts. I've done loads and converted a lot of people to the almond shape. I loved it when I had mine that shape (had to cut my nails right down for Uni!)

Ahhh your close! The trend is heading my way lol! Iv only seen one person with almond shape nails when iv been out and about! And I'm always looking (never know where inspiration will strike lol)

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

I wouldn't say using forms are better you can acquire an almond or stiletto shape using tips if you need to add length.

I did mine the other day, in between both shapes I would say:

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389624855.170956.jpg

The problem is people advertise almond nails as stiletto nails, it really winds me up because there is a big difference (as stated above by somebody else)

Ahhh your close! The trend is heading my way lol! Iv only seen one person with almond shape nails when iv been out and about! And I'm always looking (never know where inspiration will strike lol)

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

I've noticed that the almond trend has come and gone round here (Birmingham) I've had loads of girls come in before Xmas who wanted almond and now when they're booking in they want soak off and shellac on natural nails or just really short and square?! everyone was mad for almond last year all year x

I am pretty sure Fingernail Fixer has a video on YouTube on how to file an almond shape nail.

I do prefer the almond shape to stiletto. So would you guys say can do almond using tips but if clts want the full on pointy stiletto I'm better off using a form x

You can use a tip but it depends how long the client wanted the point to be. Stiletto are straight pointed nails like a stiletto heel where almond ones are more rounded and natural looking. :p:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

HI! Can somebody help me? I am beginner nail master and I don't know exactly... Should I use almond tips for design like this one?

Latest posts

Back