Alternative to Brisa Smoothing Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah langton

Reaction score
Help!! Looking for an alternative to CND brisa Smoothing gel! Since they have discontinued product I'm struggling to find a similar product. 60% of my clients have the Smoothing gel under their shellac manicures for added strength! Can anyone recommend another product? Thanks

I've replaced with IZ gel from Isabell Hammond fantastic results highly recommend

I've heard that you can do a layer of the new duraforce top coat then color then another top. Just got my first bottles of Duraforce and haven't tried yet.

I've heard that you can do a layer of the new duraforce top coat then color then another top. Just got my first bottles of Duraforce and haven't tried yet.

I think it was Original top coat Sparrow

[emoji171]

Duraforce to add strength
Base
Duraforce
Colour
Duraforce

I use a thin coat of brisa gel, works like a charm for me x

I used to use brisa lite smoothing until it was discontinued, I now use ink fortify xx

I also use Ink Fortify instead of Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel

If you're using DuraForce I find that just using it as a topcoat works great. If you're adding 2 layers of DuraForce, your removal time will be heavily impacted. X

Latest posts

Back