alternative to ghds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
Please help my ghds stopped working this morning and i go on holiday on Friday so haven't got time to order new ones is there a another make i could buy in capital that are as good.
Thanks x

Please help my ghds stopped working this morning and i go on holiday on Friday so haven't got time to order new ones is there a another make i could buy in capital that are as good.
Thanks x

Coriolis SXE £39 (look for sallys VAT free day) They are fab! I too had the same problem the plate fell out of mine lol so I decided to see what was on the market.

In my travel bag I have Model 1's which in my opinion are standard and don't last long (I got roped in by the diamanties lol) but when I have some spare cash I will change those to coriolis too.

I find them kinder to my hair and they leave my hair a lot silkier.

Enjoy your hols :)

Hair tools straighteners are excellent to take away with you ,
they make the fhi ones too for a dearer price,
but I don't think theres much difference in them ,
just the name,
you could just get the ordinary ones for around 20 quid , :hug: x minky

Thanks guys panic over i ordered some ghds they do next day delivery i was surprised free delivery too.
Thanks for you replies. x

Thanks guys panic over i ordered some ghds they do next day delivery i was surprised free delivery too.
Thanks for you replies. x

Hi I am glad you got sorted , hey that was speedy :eek: ,
way to go, lol x I love GHDS :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back