Alternative to Scrub Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mundo do a great Nail plate cleanser and the CND distributors sold it (not sure if S2 still do) and recommended it when there was the great Scrubfresh shortage a few years ago.

A lot of tech's switched to the Mundo cleanser, and a plague of greenies did not sweep the land ;) :green:

I use this Mundo nail plate cleanser religiously, it is a fantastic product x

I use this Mundo nail plate cleanser religiously, it is a fantastic product x

Well it seems that Mundo do still supply cnd... but not sure if they sell it the one you mention as can not see it.. it is XX for 250 ml plus p and p but still a good price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased I've came across this, I'm looking for an alternative as I've developed contact dermatitis and through a process of elimination it can only be scrubfresh that's causing it. I still use it for clients (I wear gloves) but I wanted an alternative purely for my own nails.

Vicki
Aphrodite Style•Beauty•Hair

Ok correct me if I am wrong but Scrubfresh containes Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol and less than 1% Butyl Acetate

There are plenty of cleansers out there that contain the same ingredients so what makes scrubfresh so special?

Last edited:
Pleased I've came across this, I'm looking for an alternative as I've developed contact dermatitis and through a process of elimination it can only be scrubfresh that's causing it. I still use it for clients (I wear gloves) but I wanted an alternative purely for my own nails.

Vicki

Be careful. Most nail plate cleansers contain the same basic ingredients, so you may find your contact dermatitis will flare up which ever one you use. :hug:

Well it seems that Mundo do still supply cnd... but not sure if they sell it the one you mention as can not see it.. it is XX for 250 ml plus p and p but still a good price!

Sweet Squared distribute a selection of the Mundo Professional salon disinfectant and hygiene products, but do not stock Mundo Nail Plate Cleanser.

It is available from several of the large distributors or direct from Mundo.
Nail Plate Cleanser 250ml - mundo professional - for a healthy environment

Nail Plate Cleanser 2 litre refill - mundo professional - for a healthy environment

Ok correct me if I am wrong but Scrubfresh containes Acetone, Isopropyl Alcohol and less than 1% Butyl Acetate

There are plenty of cleansers out there that contain the same ingredients so what makes scrubfresh so special?

I would like to know this too. I think there was a thread about the fact that Scrubfresh no longer contains parabens, so is it any different to a regular nail plate cleanser? I believe there is a price difference.

Be careful. Most nail plate cleansers contain the same basic ingredients, so you may find your contact dermatitis will flare up which ever one you use. :hug:

Yeah I've found it's flaring up all the time at the moment so I'm wearing barrier cream and it's helped loads. Didn't really wanna give up my scrubfresh. Saying that had my enhancements done yesterday by a fellow tech and she used the nsi one and no itching or peeling :)

Vicki

Latest posts

Back