Alternatives to nail art - please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uber

Reaction score
Just got the last day of my CND foundation training to do and I want to start charging soon afterwards.

In case clients ask for nail art I am wondering what I can offer them in the meantime whilst I hone my L&P skills and eventually learn how to do nail art.

Any ideas?

Little gemstones, flicks using acrylic paints, pre designed tips. Have a look on you tube or the search on here and there are quite a few ideas
Hth's

Konard stamping , clay canes , stickers, glitter , dryed flowers , anything really ,
:)

Woohoo! Thanks Ladies. I get bamboozled by all the different terms/products and what's the best and the easiest at my level :)

Nail Transfer, self adhesive just need sealed in, a nice quick and effective option.

If you can find some very fine lace and cut it to the size of the nail plate, stick it on, it looks amazing :D

Black lace on top of nude or pastel colours goes great :D

Nailtopia always have some amazing nail stickers. They have stuff for everyday, as well as seasonal offerings such as Halloween and Xmas.

HTHs

Yes, I would agree with the others... if you start with transfers, applying the occasional gemstone, and make sure you have some glitter topcoats in too - these are sometimes 'enough' and can look lovely over French especially. xx

Latest posts

Back