Amore Samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
I had an email from Amore today, saying I could have free samples, but would have to pay $10 shipping charge.

Has anyone else received this email?

I think there was a thread about this a few days ago, saying Amore doesn't do free samples anymore.

Hiya!!!
I had one too, think myn came through tonight,
xx

I had one and paid it, it's a fiver and you get a starter kit.

I had some free samples from LCN last week, lovely little pink box with their phasique (sp) set in, loads of info too. Not tried it yet, will do at weekend.

Rachel

I had one too, but I did email them last week and asked if they did samples.
Didn't do anything about it though as they said they wanted £19.95 for a try me kit. Maybe they have rethought their policy to get more people in the UK interested.

Products do look good though

I got one too honey x

i had a set of their samples ages ago. they sent loads, it worked out to a really high value. i found the products good and very well priced.

I got an email too...

I got email too saying that i have to pay 10 dollars for the kit and that is going to be excluded when i am making an order so it is going to be a free sample. i don't know if i have to pay extra for postaging they didn't say anything about that.just want my credit card details so they can ship my kit

zwitsak said:
I got email too saying that i have to pay 10 dollars for the kit and that is going to be excluded when i am making an order so it is going to be a free sample. i don't know if i have to pay extra for postaging they didn't say anything about that.just want my credit card details so they can ship my kit

The $10 is for postaging, you don't have to pay for the samples. I THINK!!!

:cry: i didn't get email.....how do i get in the email loop?

My samples arrived today and I got 11 x 7gm pots of different gels. Can't wait to try them!!!!

Rachel

When did you pay for your's Rachel?

I paid them on 24th of May and I am still waiting. Just sent Stefania an e-mail, hopefully she'll reply soon.

I paid on the 23rd May, so maybe yours will be with you on Monday.

They came with the postman.

HTH Rachel

Latest posts

Back