Amy Child's Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkatiex

Reaction score
The system looks very similar to equipment manafactured by crystals sunless tanning solutions and i am sure it is a LVHP machine.

The booth is called the opus 2 and comes in white, but you can get your own colours which amys salon has done!!!

I think her branded solutions are just for her shop, i am not 100 percent on that one!!!

:biggrin:

I'm not sure if Amy is selling her tanning solution, but on her site it tells you a bit abou ther shop and in the 'shop' section it says Beauty- coming soon. Maybe she will sell the solution from there??

http://www.amychildsofficial.co.uk/shop-overview

ROFL, on her site look at her pricelist. The names of the tan colours are hilarious - 'oompa loompa' . Love it xx

The system looks very similar to equipment manafactured by crystals sunless tanning solutions and i am sure it is a LVHP machine.

The booth is called the opus 2 and comes in white, but you can get your own colours which amys salon has done!!!

I think her branded solutions are just for her shop, i am not 100 percent on that one!!!

:biggrin:

What's an LVHP macine? Is it a new thing or did you mean an HVLP? x

She may just keep the tan for her salon. When I went to new York I noticed that tanning salons used their "OWN" formulas rather than promoting a brand.
It would be a unique idea for a British salon if she did.

I must say I cannot for the life of me see how those girls will cope in those uniforms! Those heels would be a nightmare.

I can see a bad accident happening whilst wearing heels and doing a tan!

I LOVE the uniforms, but I cant wear heels anytime, let alone to work! lol.

TOWIE use sunless soloutions spray tan, i looked at training at loads of different places and noticed that they display this all ocer their website.

Haha 'What's the point' tan, love the salon decor but not keen on the uniforms!

Where did you girls see the photo? Was it on her site? X

Oops in the link above, of course!

Are those the actual uniforms though? They're a bit tight for doing treatments. And those shoes are a health and safety risk lol. X

Thanks for the info ladies. Her system looks very slick...might have to go and try it for myself!!

Oooh she's doing Glitzy Lips! That's great for publicity and brand awareness!
Rhiannon x

Hey geeks,

Has anyone seen this yet?

TOWIE star Kirk Norcross lends his support to Amy Childs at the launch of her Brentwood beauty salon | Mail Online

I noticed the picture of Amy posing with a spray tan airbrush gun.....does anyone know what make it is or where is it from? Her website states she uses her own range as well - is she not promoting it like Lauren from TOWIE???

Thanks! :Grope:

It looks like a machine from i-tan an opus machine, this is the machine i use :lol:

What's an LVHP macine? Is it a new thing or did you mean an HVLP? x

My mistake I should have said LVLP - Low Volume Low Pressure GUN.

That is the technology used the the OPUS 2 :lol:

My mistake I should have said LVLP - Low Volume Low Pressure GUN.

That is the technology used the the OPUS 2 :lol:

Interesting. Never heard of it before. Will have to look into that :)

Apparently she's launching her own brand of tan! Xx

Latest posts

Back